Friday, July 30, 2010

JULY 30 – BMW MUSEUM, MUNICH







• Being a BMW fan, I thought I would dedicate a post to the museum. Whilst the history of BMW was great to see (originally an aircraft engine manufacturer), there were also plenty of areas displaying their amazing technology, separate areas for external and interior design and plenty of engines and rare cars on display.
• My car has an ‘I Drive’ which basically is the computer system that runs the accessories from a ‘mouse’ controller. The new I Drive has full internet access (thought your Smartphone), email access plus plenty more. The technology is truly amazing.
• The BMW area takes up 5 large buildings and the museum is above the show and delivery room. It’s like Brisbane BMW multiplied by about 1,000 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment